It should be pointed out that Italy’s Fascist Party was formed by the radical socialist, Mussolini. He copied the radical socialist leader of Russia’s Democratic Socialist Worker’ Party, Lenin. The policies and practices of Hitler’s National Socialist German Workers’ Party were a straight lift from the Communist and Fascist socialist parties. Regardless of the party name – Communist, Fascist, National Socialist, Khmer Rouge, Pathet Lao, Viet Minh, Shining Path, FARC etc. – all formed single-party dictatorships and were founded by radical socialists.
The Fascists and Nazis claimed to be different from, and bitter enemies of, the Communists, and managed to convince almost all the rest of the world that this was so. In reality, they were identical in all but how they controlled their economies and the method by which they intended to take over the world. They are such bitter enemies because they competed for support from among the same client class. It might be useful to think of it as Fascist socialism versus Communist socialism.
The Fascists and Nazis left the ownership and the profits of the institutions of their economies in the hands of the existing owners (except Jewish owners) but strictly controlled their operations. The Communists expropriated all the institutions of their economy from their existing owners and used party apparatchiks to operate them.
The Fascists and Nazis intended to conquer other countries by war. The Communists intended to take over other countries from within.
All three parties were led by three of the most powerful, smooth-tongued orators of the twentieth century who were able to move their audiences to uncritical adoration.
The Concise Oxford Dictionary, 1956 edition, defined socialism as: “(the) principle that individual freedom should be completely subordinated to (the) interests of (the) community.” [brackets mine] This definition was acknowledged by all – proponents and opponents alike – from the early 1800’s through the 1950’s.
In a public speech in Munich on July 22, 1922, Hitler asserted, “Whoever is prepared to make the national cause his own to such an extent that he knows no higher ideal than the welfare of his nation: … that man is a socialist.” (“Nazi” comes from Nazional Socialistische Deutsches Arbeiters Partei – National Socialist German Workers Party).
In his book ‘Industry and Humanity’ published in 1918, MacKenzie King declared ; “In the conflict between the … interests of selfish (sic) individuals and the welfare of nations, the latter alone is entitled to consideration.”.
The LiberalSocialDemocrat (LSD) socialist linguists and educators who directed the publishing of dictionaries probably thought that Orwell’s “1984”, plus the reports from the Communist/Fascist/National socialist’s death camps were becoming so well publicized that socialism was getting a bad name. So they changed the definition! The transition began in the early ’60’s at the time of the Pearson-Kent LiberalSocialist regime in Canada and the Kennedys’ DemocratSocialist regime in the US.
1964 – Pears Cyclopedia: socialism “a form of society in which men and women are not divided into opposing economic classes but live together under conditions of approximate social and economic equality, using in common the means that lie to their hands of promoting social welfare.” [italics mine]
You will notice in the Pears definition that the linguists and educators were somewhat unsure as to the source of the means people were going to use in common, but, by the ’80’s, the definitions got right down to business!
1987 – The New Lexicon Webster’s Dictionary: socialism “a political and economic theory advocating collective ownership of the means of production and control of distribution.” [italics mine]
1990 – Webster’s New World Encyclopedia: socialism “movement aiming to establish a classless society by substituting public for private ownership of the means of production, distribution and exchange.” [italics mine]
1998 – The Canadian Oxford Dictionary: socialism “a political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the community as a whole should own and control the means of production, distribution and exchange.” [italics mine]
Gone is any reference to the subordination of the individual to the collective.
There are four grades of socialism.
- Marxist and Fabian socialism. Cooperative, utopian communities in which all members are considered equals and decide the interests of the community together. Limited number of small, radical groups in isolated locations.
- LiberalSocialDemocrat (LSD) socialism. Multi-party oligarchies, led by Lenin’s “Useful idiots of the west”, elected/appointed to determine and satisfy the interests of their communities. Political parties can be replaced in elections if they guess wrong. Currently exist in a shrinking number of countries in North America, Western Europe, Australasia, Japan, India and Singapore. Increasingly stringent government regulations and restrictions, imposed in the name of bogus concern for environments and climate change, and in 2020 for Covid 19, is pushing these countries toward …….
- Fascist socialism. Autocratic, single-party dictatorships where the party leader(s) determine the interests of the community. Ownership of the institutions of the economy is left in the hands of private persons or corporations but operations are strictly controlled by the party. Italy and Germany were 20th century examples.
- Communist socialism. Autocratic, single-party dictatorships identical to Fascist socialism except the party seizes ownership of the institutions of the economy from their previous private or corporate owners and puts their operations in the hands of controllable party members. Russia and China began this way but reverted to Fascist socialism when Communism proved unable to feed their populations.
All dictatorships operate on the original, and still operative, socialist principle that the interests of the community – as they define them – are the only appropriate concern of government. When Louis XIV said “I am the State” and when the Chinese and Japanese emperors said they ruled with the mandate of Heaven, they were adhering to the socialist worldview. When the Khmer Rouge party slaughtered 25% of the population in Cambodia it did so “for the good of the country”. When Kennedy said “Ask what you can do for your country.” and when Clinton said “It takes a village to raise a child.” they were expressing an aspect of socialism. Down through the ages, Pharoahs, Emperors, Kings, Caesars/Tzars/Kaisers, Premiers, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Chairmen, Secretaries, and sometimes just “Leaders” have led one-party socialist dictatorships.
LSD socialists talk about “happy” countries. What does that mean? Sheep are “happy”. Southern planters claimed their slaves were “happy”. The betas, gammas, deltas and epsilons in “Brave New World” were “happy”. Does engaging in meaningless work, then spending idle time smoking pot, twittering meaninglessly, screwing any and every Harry, Dick or Tom available, and spending what’s left of one’s time watching brain deadening TV or playing mindless video games make people “happy”
It is deplorable that the LSD socialists of western civilization are called “Progressive”! They are the advance guard for radical socialism. They are like termites – eating away the vital foundations of their countries.
Have you noticed the similarity between the tactics employed by the National Socialists to bring down Germany’s Weimar Republic and the tactics employed by the LSD socialists to bring down the newborn Trump administration in the United States? Riots in the streets, mob violence, property destruction, physical assaults, prevention of speech, slander, fabrications, and phony antipathies based on ancestry or religion, etc., etc., etc.
Lenin quickly established the COMmunistINTERNational in Moscow to advise socialists around the world on how to take over their countries. When the Soviet Union crashed in 1989, its functions were taken over by the George Soros funded World Economic Forum – his Davos gang of oligarchic alphas – and the UN.
Turning now to “Lenin’s List”. First of all, it is unlikely that Lenin penned the list although he certainly wrote in favour of its content. Some of the terms did not exist prior to his death in 1924. There has been a minor attempt to link the list to Saul Alinsky, a notorious U.S. anti-establishment radical but his apostles deny a linkage. However, there is no doubt that the list is a distressingly accurate statement of the tactics employed by the host of single-party, socialist dictatorships that have destroyed the peace, freedom and prosperity of so many billions of people since the early days of the 20th century.
The List of tactics for seizing control of a country’s government institutions for Socialism is: .
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people. Wow, number one tactic. There are few things scarier than a threat to one’s ability to function. If danger to health is predicted by “credentialed authorities”, people will do whatever governors demand.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live. Millions of Canadians have been locked out of their income-producing jobs. Governments are issuing borrowed money to enable them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty. Junior’s LiberalSocialist government has just announced they are planning to run a deficit of $343 billion in Fiscal ’21 which will most likely balloon to more than $400 Billion. Thus the combined debt of all Canadian governments will exceed $2 Trillion, an amount greater than our Gross National Product. In the U.S.A., during the 16 years of the Clinton/Bush Presidencies, the national debt grew from $5 Trillion to $9 Trillion. During the 8 Obama years the national debt grew from $9 Trillion to $21 Trillion.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state. In progress.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income). See number 2.
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school. Already done.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools. Already done. Furthermore, the LSD socialists in the west subsequently added – Destroy belief in and support for chastity, marriage, fidelity and the nuclear family.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.” Riots, looting, protests, violent rhetoric – anything to produce chaos in the streets.
This is the current situation in Canada and the United States and especially Europe. It’s the script for world conquest by socialism.
Henry Kissinger, Bill gates and other self-described “Notables” have publicly stated that the current “crisis” provides the opportunity to immediately install the “New World Order”. The only real question is whether we’ll end up with a ‘1984’ system of populations controlled by blocs, or whether it’ll be a ‘Brave New World’ of Davos alphas using the UN’s apparatchiks, and state-supporting police and armed forces, to install Socialist International’s Agenda 21 and one-party, world government by 2030.
“Personalism” is a new word for the ancient worldview that the welfare of the individual person should be given the foremost consideration in human affairs. Personalism is the true alternative to Socialism. What it boils down to is that in a society driven by the personalist worldview governments exist to serve and support their people while in a society driven by the socialist worldview the people exist to serve and support their governments. Which is better?